SHREWSBURY TOURISM ASSOCIATION PART TIME JOB
SHREWSBURY TOURISM ASSOCIATION, which is taking on the role of the town’s major tourism organisation is seeking a part time member of staff to cope with the extra work load that the new responsibility will entail.
The directors of Shrewsbury Tourism Association share a love of Shrewsbury and the belief that tourism is one of the major factors in the future prosperity of the town centre and surrounding area.
It is envisaged and open to negotiations that to begin with the post will be one day, 1.5 days or 2 days per week and will entail the following:
- Increase of membership
- Promoting the image of Shrewsbury Tourism
- PR work, Radio Shrewsbury, local news outlets, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, social media
- Develop tourism opportunities
- Delivery of pamphlets
- Attendance at Board meetings
- Shrewsbury Tourism Association preparations eg
- railway companies communications
- coach companies and trade fairs
- conference and function room initiations
- Severn Way
- Brochure and town centre map
- Film and Television opportunities
Shrewsbury Tourism Association’s office is adjacent to the railway station and is shared with Sabrina Boats. The successful candidate will be expected to work with the directors of the company and use their own initiative.
The pay is £55.00 per day. Please send CV, a covering letter outlining details of work experience and personal skills to firstname.lastname@example.org including a recent photo.